|Kindle $7.99 Print $34.99|
Winter and Olympics Lessons and Activities
- Sports Related Lesson Ideas – Kristin Charles shares some lesson ideas to help turn sports-related energy into a teaching moment.
- An Olympic Story: The Gold Medal Life of Eric Liddell – This lesson by Kristin Charles teaches children about missionary and olympian Eric Liddell and how he used his talents to serve and honor God.
- For the Super Bowl – Proverbs 20:11 – Use this complete lesson plan from Kristin Charles to help kids celebrate major sporting events and learn more about God.
- The Early Church Team – Acts 2:42-47 – This full lesson plan by Kristin Charles teaches children about the importance of teamwork as exemplified by the early church.
- Idea for March Madness – Use this lesson plan based on the basketball games of March to teach children that we need to be focused in order to finish Christ's race for us.
- Family Olympics - Use these ideas from Children's Ministry Magazine to host your own family Olympics!
- Olympic-Style Volunteer Training - Use these ideas from Children's Ministry Magazine to help train your staff for children's ministry - Olympic style!
- Olympic-Sized Faith - Use some of these thoughts from Children's Ministry Magazine to help you and your children find a huge amount of faith in God's goodness.
- Olympic-Inspired Games for the Classroom - Use these games by Mimi Bullock to help get kids into the spirit of the Olympics!
- Winter Crafts Ideas for Children – These 5 crafty ideas from Brandi Riddle are sure to spice up any Wintertime Sunday school class!
- 10 Wacky Olympic Games for Kids Ministry – Use these olympian ideas from Kristin Charles to create some team spirit and unity in your ministry.
- Sports Evangelism at Church: Does it Work? - Tony Kummer evaluates outreaches based on sports, and shares one of the outreaches his church does.
- Olympic Themed Games for Children's Ministry – These 2 game ideas from Mimi Bullock can help you harness the energy from the Olympics towards Jesus.
- Kids Ministry Ideas with an Olympic Theme – Use these 3 ideas from Mimi Bullock to start lesson plans with an Olympic theme.