|Kindle $5.99 Print $24.99|
The Tower of Babel Online Sunday School Lessons
- The Tower of Babel Sunday School Lesson - Genesis 11 – A lesson on pride and humility, this Sunday School lesson about the Tower of Babel teaches students that instead of bragging about a talent or skill, they should thank the Lord for giving them the talents that He has. Written by site owner, Rev. Stephen R. Wilson, this Sunday School lesson uses a fun game of charades to illustrate how difficult it can be to understand another person if they can’t speak—or at least can’t speak the same language as you are.
- Tower of Babel - Genesis 11:1-9 – Use this complete Sunday school lesson plan by Tony Kummer to demonstrate the difference between using our skills for God's glory and doing things for ourselves.
- The Tower of Babel – Genesis 11:1-9 – This full lesson from TruthforChildren teaches children that good deeds aren't the way to God – the cross is the only path to heaven that God won't destroy.
- The Tower of Babel – Genesis 11:1-9 – Use this complete lesson plan from weebly's Free Sunday School Curriculum to teach children about why God was displeased with the people who were building the tower of Babel.
- Tower of Babel Sunday School Skit – This Sunday School lesson by Felicia Mollohan, from the Ministry to Children site, is a skit for your class to try out. Allowing your students to be a part of the story will really help them to understand how and why God confused the people’s languages. This short skit can be used to augment another Sunday School lesson about the Tower of Babel, or used alone as a mini-lesson.