Kings of Israel and Judah Online Sunday School Lessons
- Through the Bible Series: 1 Kings – Book of 1 Kings – This lesson plan from TruthforChildren teaches children how the kings of Israel and Judah point towards the coming of Christ.
- The Divided Kingdom – 1 Kings 11:26-40, 12:1-20 – This complete lesson plan by Kelly Henderson teaches children that sin is one thing that can separate us from God.
- The Kingdom Divided! Sunday School Lesson - 1 Kings 11-12 - Use this lesson by Rev. Steve Wilson to teach children about how the Kingdom of Israel split into two countries.
- Rehoboam and Jeroboam Reign – 1 Kings 12:21 – 14:31 – This full lesson plan by Kelly Henderson teaches children that God wants hearts that are completely dedicated to seeking him.
- Israel's Northern Kings – 1 Kings 12:25-16:28 – This complete lesson plan by Kelly Henderson teaches children that God wants his people to turn to him from their sin.
- Through the Bible Series: 2 Kings – Book of 2 Kings – Use this full lesson plan from TruthforChildren to teach children how the people and events of 2 Kings foreshadow Christ.