|Kindle $7.99 Print $34.99|
Philippians Online Sunday School Lessons
- Confidence in God's Work – Philippians 1 – Use this complete lesson plan by Kelly Henderson to teach children that God doesn't give up working on us.
- Under Construction - Philippians 1:6 - This object lesson uses a construction toy to teach children that God is always working on them, making them new and whole.
- Proclaiming the Good News - Philippians 1:18 - Use this object lesson by Molly Pepper to teach children the importance of teaching others about Christ.
- Pride vs Humility – Philippians 2:3-5, other passages – Use this lesson by Kristin Charles to teach children what pride and humility are, and to teach children how to be humble.
- Attitude Check – Philippians 2 – This complete lesson plan by Kelly Henderson teaches children that their attitudes improve and become more like Jesus' when they prioritize spending time with him.
- The Servant King - Philippians 2:5-7 - This object lesson uses a crown to teach children that a true king doesn't rule, he serves.
- Are You Exercising Your Faith? - Philippians 2:12-13 - Use this object lesson by Renee Gorby to teach children the importance of exercising their faith daily.
- Knocker or Puller? - Philippians 2:14, 4:12 - This object lesson uses a hammer, nails, and a block of wood to teach children how to be content in every situation.
- Pressing on for the Prize – Philippians 3 – This complete lesson plan by Kelly Henderson teaches children that we need to fight for our personal quiet time with Jesus.
- The Worth of Knowing God – Philippians 3:2-15 – Use this lesson plan by Kara Jenkins to teach children that knowing Christ is more valuable than any other thing on Earth.
- The Next Chapter - Philippians 3:12 - Use this object lesson by Renee Gorby to teach children about coping with big changes.
- A Guarded Heart is a Contented Heart – Philippians 4 – Use this complete lesson plan by Kelly Henderson to teach children that spending time with God protects their hearts from sin.
- Priorities – Philippians 4:4 – Use this complete lesson plan by Kelly Henderson to teach children the importance of reading the Bible and spending time with God in their daily lives.
- As Sweet as Sugar - Philippians 4:8 - This object lesson by Bob Cooper uses sugar to teach children to sweeten the world around them with their choices.
- Talking to Kids about Monsters (Fear vs Faith) - Philippians 4:8 - This lesson by Mimi Bullock can help guide discussions about monsters and choosing to think godly thoughts instead of fearful ones.
- Is Your Mind Right? - Philippians 4:8 - Use this devotional for yourself or with your children to talk about the importance of thinking right thoughts.
- In God's Hands - Philippians 4:13, Isaiah, 41:10 - Use this object lesson to teach children that God is in control of everything in their lives.
- Without Him Sunday School Lesson - Philippians 4:13, John 15:5 - This object lesson uses a checkerboard, CD, and USB stick to teach children that without God, we can't do anything.