Use these Sunday school lessons on Noah's Ark to help inspire and guide your lesson planning! God bless!
Noah's Ark Online Sunday School Lessons
- Fun Way to Teach Noah's Ark: Hand Shadow Puppets - Use these ideas by Mimi Bullock to help teach Noah's story in a compelling way.
- Noah's Ark Sunday School Lesson - Genesis 6-9 – This Noah’s Ark Sunday School lesson will help you to teach your students more about sin, and how God becomes disappointed, even angry, when we sin without feeling sorry for it. You can also use this Sunday School lesson, by site owner, Rev. Stephen R. Wilson, to open up discussion on what God wants from us, how to know, and how to follow His guidance.
- Noah's Ark Sunday School Lesson - Saved! - Genesis 6 – This Sunday School lesson, by site owner Rev. Stephen R. Wilson, will help you teach your students about why Noah was saved. Because he believed in God, when no one else did, God saved Noah and his family.
- Noah Builds an Ark Sunday School Lesson - Genesis 6 – Including plenty of fun activities for various age levels, this Noah’s Ark Sunday School lesson is a great way to help your students learn about how and why Noah built the ark.
- God Saves Noah from the Flood Sunday School Lesson - Genesis 6 – Some of your students may start to wonder why God saved Noah, and not other people. The Ministry to Children site has this great Sunday School lesson, written by Felicia Mollohan, to help you explain how Noah earned God’s favor by believing.
- Measuring Noah's Ark Sunday School Lesson - Genesis 6 – Written by Terry Delaney for the Ministry to Children site, this Sunday School lesson is meant to show your students how hard Noah worked to help God. By showing the students how big the ark actually was, you can discuss how much work it would have been, and the commitment that Noah made in agreeing to save the animals from the flood.
- On the Ark Sunday School Lesson - Genesis 7 – With plenty of games and activities that complement this Sunday School lesson, your students will be able to understand how God commanded Noah to take two of every animal onto the Ark.
- Measuring Noah's Ark Object Lesson – Genesis 7 – Use this object lesson by Terry Delaney to teach children about the magnitude of what God was doing with the Ark.
- Noah's Ark Maze –Use this maze to illustrate how Noah helped the animals get to the ark. Students of any Sunday School lesson about Noah will gain more understanding with the maze activity.
- Noah's Ark - The Rainbow as a Sign of Hope Sunday School Lesson - Genesis 8 – One of our own, this Sunday School lesson about Noah’s Ark, by site owner Rev. Stephen R. Wilson, is great for younger children. With several great questions to get your students thinking about what life on the Ark must have been like, and then how they must have celebrated when God gave them a rainbow, your students will be able to really be a part of your Noah’s Ark Sunday School lesson.
- God Makes a Promise Sunday School Lesson - Genesis 8 – Take your students to the end of the Noah story, when God made with him a new covenant. In Free Sunday School Curriculum’s Noah’s Ark Sunday School lesson, teach your students about how God ended the flood, and promised Noah that He would never flood the earth again.
- Noah Skit (Parts 1-4) - Genesis 6-8 – A series of four skits on Noah’s life, this Sunday School lesson is a wonderful one for older children (or for an older class to help with teaching a younger class). Written by Felicia Mollohan for the Ministry to Children site, the four parts of this interactive Sunday School lesson are God speaking to Noah, Noah building the Ark, the flood receding, and the Covenant of the Rainbow.
- Noah and the Ark Coloring Pages - Genesis 6-8 – This is a series of four coloring book pages from the Ministry to Children site. These coloring book pages about Noah’s Ark will augment any Noah’s Ark Sunday School lesson.
- Bow of Promise Sunday School Lesson - Genesis 9 – Another great Sunday School lesson from the TruthforChildren site, this lesson uses the scripture, crafts, and other fun activities, to teach your students about the Bow of Promise. God’s arrow of wrath was broken when Jesus gave His life for us, and that’s a wonderful Sunday School lesson to be teaching all children.
- Noah's Ark Sunday School Activity Worksheets for Children - This set of 4 includes a word find, a picture match, a letter code, a connect the dots, and a color by number activity.
- Noah Gets Drunk Sunday School Lesson - Genesis 9 – There are 2 really great morals in this Sunday School lesson about Noah getting drunk. Written by site owner, Rev. Stephen R. Wilson, the Sunday School lesson on Noah getting drunk covers not only the potential negative effects of alcohol, but also the fact that God doesn’t think making fun of others is cool.