Use these Sunday school lessons, activities, and coloring pages for Lent to help inspire and guide your lesson planning! God bless!
Lent Online Sunday School Lessons
- What is Lent? And Why do We Celebrate It? Sunday School Lesson - Matthew 4:1-11 - Use this lesson by Rev. Steve Wilson to teach children about what Lent is and why we deprive ourselves for God.
- Ash Wednesday Sunday School Lesson - Matthew 4:1-11 - This lesson by Rev. Steve Wilson teaches children about why we celebrate Ash Wednesday.
- The Parable of the Lost Coin – Luke 15:8-10 – Use this full lesson plan by Nicole VanderMeulen to teach children how even if we lose God we can find him again.
- Parable of the Foolish Rich Man – Luke 12:16-21 – This complete lesson plan by Nicole VanderMeulen teaches children the difference between wanting and needing.
- The Parable of the Great Feast – Luke 14:12-24 – Use this lesson plan by Nicole VanderMeulen to teach children that Jesus wants us to welcome others.
- Good Samaritan – Luke 10:25-37 – This full lesson plan by Nicole VanderMeulen teaches children who their neighbors are and how we can serve them.
- Parable of the Two Sons – Matthew 21:28-32 – Use this Sunday school lesson plan by Nicole VanderMeulen to teach children the importance of actions as opposed to words.
- Making Lent a Meaningful Season - This article by Kristin Schmidt outlines some ways to make Lent relevant for children.