|Kindle $7.99 Print $34.99|
James Online Sunday School Lessons
- Purpose in Tough Times – James 1:1-4 – This full lesson plan by Beckie Stewart teaches children some reasons why God allows us to go through hard times.
- Pumping Up! - James 1:2-3 - Use this object lesson to teach children how we become stronger Christians.
- Ping Pong Ball - James 1:8 - This object lesson by Mimi Bullock uses the game of ping pong to teach children about being singleminded towards the cause of Christ.
- Turn to the Source - James 1:17 - This object lesson uses a small portable radio to teach children that God provides for us when we are turned towards him.
- Investing Yourself - James 1:17 - Use this object lesson by Kelly Cope to teach children to use their resources to further God's kingdom.
- What's Cooking Sunday School Lesson - James 1:22 - This object lesson uses cookbooks to teach children that we have to put God's Word into action.
- Hungry? Make a Snack! - James 1:22 - Use this object lesson by Barbra Karplus to teach children that they must do something with what they hear, or else it is meaningless.
- A Spiritual Workout - James 1:22-25 - This object lesson by Amber uses a workout video to teach children that they must obey God's Word.
- Bible Puzzle: Hidden Bible Verse - James 1:22
- Playing Favorites - James 2:1, 8-9 - Use this object lesson to teach children that partiality towards other people is always wrong.
- Things That Go Together - James 2:18 - This object lesson uses different things that go together (eggs and bacon, salt and pepper) to teach children that faith needs deeds, and deeds need faith.
- Using the Tongue – James 3:1-12 – Use this full lesson plan by Beckie Stewart to teach children that proper speech honors Jesus and the people around us.
- Baking Soda - James 3:2-8 - This object lesson by Mimi Bullock teaches children about the importance of controlling our anger.
- Lying - James 3:8, 11 - Use these object lessons by Mimi Bullock to teach children about lying.
- Fruit Punch - James 3:11 - Use this object lesson by Mimi Bullock to teach children about being consistent with our words.
- Resisting Temptation – James 4:7 – These object lessons by Mimi Bullock teach children ways they can and should resist temptation.