Use these Sunday school lessons on Isaac to help inspire and guide your lesson planning! God bless!
Isaac Online Sunday School Lessons
- Isaac – Genesis 22:1-18 – Use this full lesson plan from weebly's Free Sunday School Curriculum to teach children that Isaac was a promise that God is still keeping today.
- Isaac Gets a Wife! Sunday School Lesson - Genesis 24 – In this Sunday School lesson by site owner, Rev. Stephen R. Wilson, your students will learn about the power of prayer. God may not always answer our prayers the way we want Him to, but we always trust Him to know how to answer them best!
- A Bride for Isaac Teaching Skit - Genesis 24 - Use this skit by Felicia Mollohan to teach children the story of God finding Isaac a wife.
- A Bride for Isaac Sunday School Lesson - Genesis 24 – Sermon 4 kids has this great Sunday School lesson about Isaac and Rebekah, and includes links to activities that will complement the Sunday School lesson. The lesson compares Isaac and Rebekah to Cinderella and Prince Charming, relating the story in a way that children will recognize and understand.
- Isaac and Rebekah – Genesis 24:1-28 – Use this complete lesson plan from weebly's Free Sunday School Curriculum to teach children that God speaks to his people in all situations – even seemingly insignificant ones.
- Isaac's Wells Sunday School Lesson - Genesis 26 – Generosity, compassion, empathy… and envy. All of these traits are considered in this Sunday School lesson about Isaac’s wells. Isaac is shown to be a good role model, letting conflicts go, and maintaining neighborly peace. This Sunday School lesson is by Rev. Stephen R. Wilson, site owner.
- Isaac Does Not Fight – Genesis 26:12-33 – Use this full lesson plan from weebly's Free Sunday School Curriculum to teach children to live in peace with others as much as they can.