|Kindle $7.99 Print $34.99|
Hebrews Online Sunday School Lessons
- The Neglected Gift - Hebrews 2:3 - This object lesson uses a wristwatch to teach children about the importance of keeping Jesus at the center of our lives.
- God's Word is Alive – Hebrews 4:12 – This complete lesson plan by Kelly Henderson uses various scripture passages to teach children that the Bible is more than just words.
- Fingerstache - Hebrews 4:13 - Mimi Bullock presents an object lesson that you can use to teach children that they can't hide from God.
- Painted Cross Craft Project – Hebrews 7:25 – This craft from Tony Kummer uses masking tape and paint to create a cool piece of art for children.
- Blood Bought Salvation – Hebrews 10:1-17 – Use this full lesson from TruthforChildren to teach children that blood is a necessity for salvation, but that the new covenant says that Christ's blood is and was enough for all time.
- Why Did Christ Come? - Hebrews 10:7, 9 – This lesson plan from TruthforChildren teaches children that God sent Christ to earth for a specific purpose that he indeed fulfilled.
- A Shot in the Arm - Hebrews 10:25, Psalm 119:11 - Use this object lesson to teach children the importance of remaining connected to the body of Christ.
- Extraordinary People - Hebrews 11 - This devotional by Felicia Mollohan guides children through the process of reflecting on what kind of person they are.
- Things I Don't Understand - Hebrews 11:1 - This object lesson uses a CD, cell phone, and other such devices to teach children how faith works.
- Run the Race Sunday School Lesson - Hebrews 12:2 - Use this object lesson to teach children to overcome all the obstacles between them and Jesus.
- Are You Smarter than a Fifth Grader? - Hebrews 12:2 - This object lesson by Allison Eastin uses signs from the TV show to teach children that God gives them help to understand and know him.
- Why Does God Allow Us to Have Bad Days? - Hebrews 12:5-6, 10 - Use this object lesson by Matthew Stevens to teach children that God loves us so much that sometimes he lets hard things happen.
- Jesus Never Changes - Hebrews 13:8 - This object lesson uses a kaleidoscope to teach children that Jesus always remains the same - great, kind, gracious, and loving!