|Kindle $7.99 Print $34.99|
1 & 2 Peter Online Sunday School Lessons
- A Living Hope - 1 Peter 1:3 - Use this object lesson by Renee Gorby to teach children that Christ is not dead, but alive and loving us today.
- Faith Comes First – 1 Peter 1:5-8 – This complete lesson plan teaches children that works are great, but faith has to come first.
- Who Are We? - 1 Peter 1:9-10 - This lesson by Rev. Steve Wilson teaches children about how special they are, and how Christ made them that way.
- Carry My Rocks – 1 Peter 2:24 – Use this object lesson by Mimi Bullock to teach children that only Christ can carry their sins.
- Look on the Inside - 1 Peter 3:3-4, 1 Samuel 16:7 - Use this object lesson to teach children that Christ judges based on what's on the inside, not the outside.
- Always Be Prepared - 1 Peter 3:15 - This lesson by Renee Gorby teaches children to always be ready to share their testimony.
- The Death of Peter - 1 Peter 3:15-17 - Use this lesson by Rev. Steve Wilson to teach children about how Peter died, and why he didn't want to die just like Jesus.
- Hospitality Sunday School Lesson - 1 Peter 4:9 - This object lesson by Christine DeBoer uses a welcome mat and a pineapple to teach children the importance of hospitality.
- Using My Talents – 1 Peter 4:10-11 – Use this object lesson by Mimi Bullock to teach children that the small things they are learning to do can be used by God in mighty ways.
- Victory Over the Pain of Suffering - 1 Peter 4:12, 19 - Use this object lesson by Charles Choi to teach children how to overcome pain and suffering.
- Take it to God - 1 Peter 5:6-7 - This object lesson by Ruben Velasco uses a doctor's bag to teach children to take their problems to Jesus.