|Kindle $7.99 Print $34.99|
1, 2, 3 John Online Sunday School Lessons
- Don't Be Afraid - 1 John 1:5, Psalm 27:1 - This object lesson uses a nightlight or flashlight to teach children that God never leaves us, and takes away our fear.
- God Can Break the Chains of Sin - 1 John 1:5-2:2 - Use this complete lesson plan by Brittany Bradshaw to teach children that God can forgive our sins.
- True Believers - 1 John 1:5-2:6 - This lesson by Rev. Steve Wilson teaches children about what it means to be a true believer of Christ.
- Being Sorry Lesson and Skit - 1 John 1:9 - Use this skit and object lesson by Mimi Bullock to teach children about the importance of being sorry and repenting.
- See God's Love - Strawberry Syrup - 1 John 3:1 - Use this object lesson by Mimi Bullock to teach children about the good gifts God has given us.
- What is Sin? - 1 John 3:4 – Use this full lesson plan from TruthforChildren to teach children what sin is and what Christ did about it.
- Breaking the Law - 1 John 3:4-5 - This object lesson by Mimi Bullock uses a cowboy costume to teach children what it means to break God's law.
- Will You Practice Sin or Right Living? - 1 John 3:7 – This object lesson from Tony Kummer helps teach children the idea that sin has consequences, even if they are not immediate.
- True Love - 1 John 3:18 - Use this object lesson by Chris Dickens to teach children about he importance of loving one another sincerely.
- God is Love – 1 John 4:8-5:3 – Use this complete lesson plan by Kristin Charles to teach children that God's word teaches them about God, and that he is love.
- How Much Are We Worth? - 1 John 4:10 - This object lesson by Chris Dickens uses a silver dollar or Sacajawea dollar to teach children about God's love.
- How Can We Know? - 1 John 4:7-21 - Use this lesson by Rev. Steve Wilson to teach children about how they can be assured of their salvation.
- Who Has Seen the Wind? - 1 John 4:12 - This object lesson uses a kite to teach children that even though we can't see God, we still know he is there.